Heat recovery steam generators
Favoring access to energyOur heat recovery steam generators are particularly suited to functioning in cycles, in accordance with demand for electricity: combined gas-steam, thermo-solar or cogeneration cycles. Our teams listen to the needs of our clients. They stand side by side to develop and supply solutions suited to the demands of each project, whether new or for re-equipping. And our heat recovery steam generators can be installed behind gas turbines:
- of all powers: from 30 mW ISO to 400 mW;
- of all brands: GE, MHPS, Ansaldo, Siemens, Alstom and others;
- burning all types of fuel: gas or heavy fuel.
Co-creating made to measure equipmentJohn Cockerill Energy is at its clients’ sides for the development of equipment specific to their needs:
- Supplementary firing with entry and intermediate burners;
- Water-based feed reservoir gas removers and systems of water feed;
- Selective Catalytic Reducer (SCR) and CO catalysts;
- Boiler housing;
- Auxiliary dosage, sampling and nitrogen systems…;
- Soot blower if necessary;
- Fresh air injection for special applications, etc.