Personal information regarding visitors is handled in accordance with the stipulations of the GDPR of May 25th 2018 relating to the handling of personal data.
Job offersIf visitors apply for jobs through the CMI Group website, they accept that the application will be processed either by CMI or by the relevant subsidiary within the CMI group. CMI will use the personal data supplied by the applicants for the purpose of processing the application. Applicants have the right to consult their personal data, to correct the personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data. For this purpose applicants may contact the recipient of the application at the e-mail address to which they have sent the application or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for handling dataAny request or question relative to the protection of private life on the site may be sent by post to: CMI S.A., Avenue Greiner 1, B-4100 SERAING, BELGIUM - Tel.: +32 (0) 4 330 24 44 - E-mail: email@example.com The person in charge of handling these questions is Didier VANHAM.
Use of statistical information relative to visits to the websiteWhen a visitor enters the site, the relevant servers automatically collect the following data:
- the date and time of access to the site
- the pages consulted
- the duration of the visit
- recurring visits
- the type of browser used
- the platform and/or the operating system installed in the computer
- the search engine and the key-words used to find the site
- the geographical area (city)
- The site cookie which records a few parameters necessary for navigation
- Google Analytics (see above)
- Youtube for pages including videos
- AddToAny (a social networks sharing plugin)
Social networks and mediaCMI has developed an activity on the social networks via official pages which enable communication or interaction with the audience. CMI invites its visitors to discover how these social networks and media conform to the GDPR by visiting their websites:
- LINKEDIN : https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/87158/linkedin-marketing-solutions-et-le-reglement-general-sur-la-protection-des-donnees-rgpd-?lang=en
- YOUTUBE : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en