Responding to the needs of industryTo assist our clients with their industrial projects, our teams create and manufacture boilers suited to their needs. Calling on know-how built up over the years, they perfect creative and constantly optimized solutions:
- John Cockerill Energy steam producing industrial boilers are designed to function at high pressure.
- Their membrane-wall construction guarantees pressurized combustion, avoiding gas leakages and reducing problems of corrosion and maintenance costs.
- The use of in-line tubes for the principal beam of the boiler leads to optimal use of the exchanger surface and enables effective cleaning using soot blowers.
- Super-heating is protected against direct radiation from the flame, thanks to an entry beam which maintains the low temperature of the super-heating tubes and reduces high temperature corrosion.
- The condensate pre-heater avoids dew point corrosion.
- Large dimension vats and reduced speed steam guarantee the production of high purity steam.
- The rigid chassis and the handling lugs simplify the foundations and enable rapid installation.