Reliability, performance, reduced costs
Heat recovery steam generators constitute a key element in the energy performance of electric power plants. They are also at the heart of our history. To design and propose innovative heat recovery steam generators solutions, John Cockerill Energy is able to combine over 200 years of expertise with its desire to conceive the technologies of tomorrow. The innovations that our teams develop on a daily basis make it possible to reduce electricity costs, increase the performance and reliability of installations and limit their price.
Favoring access to energy
Our heat recovery steam generators are particularly suited to functioning in cycles, in accordance with demand for electricity: combined gas-steam, thermo-solar or cogeneration cycles.
Our teams listen to the needs of our clients. They stand side by side to develop and supply solutions suited to the demands of each project, whether new or for re-equipping. And our heat recovery steam generators can be installed behind gas turbines:
- Of all powers: from 30 mW ISO to 400 mW;
- Of all brands: GE, MHPS, Ansaldo, Siemens, Alstom and others;
- Burning all types of fuel: gas or heavy fuel.
Co-creating made to measure equipment
John Cockerill Energy is at its clients’ sides for the development of equipment specific to their needs:
- Supplementary firing with entry and intermediate burners;
- Water-based feed reservoir gas removers and systems of water feed;
- Selective Catalytic Reducer (SCR) and CO catalysts;
- Boiler housing;
- Auxiliary dosage, sampling and nitrogen systems…;
- Soot blower if necessary;
- Fresh air injection for special applications, etc.
To guarantee the energy of the futuresharing of expertise is indispensable. This is why we calculate and anticipate the development of projects with our clients, by offering them technological audit, maintenance, modernization and repair services for boilers of all brands.