Plume-abated fan assisted natural draft or circular hybrid cooling tower is the best technical solution for large heat loads and stringent plume abatement requirements.
- Seawater application
- If overall height is limited
- To keep countryside free from visible plume formations and shadow
- For locations close to residential areas
- To facilitate permitting process
ADVANTAGES VS CELL TYPE HYBRID COOLING TOWER
- Compact arrangement/space saving
- No recirculation and interference effects
- No wash down (grounding) effects of plume
- Use of natural draft
- No corrosion due to humidity and salinity in the neighborhood
- Visually an interesting architectural structure.