Shareholders

A stable, private and independent Group

Since 2002, Bernard Serin has been the majority shareholder in the John Cockerill Group.

His company EBENIS SA holds 80.65% of the shares. The remainder, 19.35% of the shares, is controlled by Dodeca SA, a company held by several senior executives of the Group.

Shareholders of the Group (as of 31 December 2019) Percentage Number of shares
EBENIS SA 80,65% 659 479
Dodeca SA 19,35% 158 270

Related pages

Organisation and governance

Board of Directors

Organisation and governance

Committees

Organisation and governance

Executive Committee