The John Cockerill out-sourced traction contract means, on industrial sites, a dedicated team taking charge of all or part of the traction activities. This service includes:
- Undertaking shunting operations on the site
- Traction management
- Weighing on scales and communication of results
- Relationship with the main line operator for the management of incoming and outgoing goods
- Administrative follow-up of records
- Handling of incidents…….
- The operational maintenance of the locomotive and carriage fleet and of the railway network
At the client’s request, additional tasks can be included in the contract such as logistics or warehousing.