We carry out all services on new works, project management, buildings and structures maintenance, design and manufacture of equipment, reconditioning and ensuring conformity with norms of installations, along with turnkey project management. The John Cockerill Services teams study and analyse systems, then propose innovative solutions for improving the equipment of their clients.
Specialized in mechanical operations in ports, inland waterways and maritime installations, the John Cockerill Services teams take care of all the phases of your projects:
- conception and design: valves, cotterdams, screening, passageways, reducers, chains;
- port structures: valves, high water level evacuation, cotterdams, production units, screening, dams, locks;
- turnkey projects, passageways, floating infrastructures, heavy pontoons;
- revamping: gate-boats, hydraulic works, hydraulic power plants;
- assembly of port equipment
These operations are complemented by service provisions:
- on site and workshop machining;
- electrics, automation, renovation and instrumentation of control mechanisms:
- specific works: on ropes, sub-aquatic, in confined areas;
- land, sea and air lifting.