The history of John Cockerill is generously sprinkled with technological innovations in the domain of welding.
With the strength of this experience, we created in 2015 a Welding Center of Expertise. Based at the original site of the John Cockerill Group in Seraing, this center brings together top level specialists in the conception of the conception of the most highly performing welding technologies.
With a team of qualified welders and a substantial team of experts and welding engineers, John Cockerill has at its disposal uncontested welding expertise. We conceive the majority of our components in soft steels, high elasticity steels, stainless steel and aluminum. We also perfect welding processes specifically dedicated to new materials.
Expertise and proactivity
From conception to realization, and including project assistance, John Cockerill offers:
- The perfecting of welding processes for new materials;
- The welding of prototypes;
- Work on critical welding on site;
- Specific manufacturing;
- Up to the minute training in welding;
- All expertise allied to welding or thermal treatment;
- Non-destructive level 3 control services.
In welding, John Cockerill is certified EN ISO 3834-2, ASME S, U, PP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.