With the benefit of our years of experience, John Cockerill Environment has developed thorough expertise in the conception and putting into operation of reactive agent depositing, storage transfer and distribution installations. This is for all types of industry (aeronautical, chemical, steelmaking, purification stations…).
The strength of this unique experience enables us to develop solutions for our clients which guarantee the safety of operatives and of the environment, thanks to the following capacities:
- Deposit, transfer and distribution of hydro-fluoric acid (HF)
- Deposit, transfer and distribution of boron trichloride (BCl3)
- Deposit, transfer and distribution of soda
- Deposit, transfer and preparation of de lime (quick and slaked)
- Deposit, transfer and distribution of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid….