John Cockerill helps its customers to decarbonize their activities. We analyze in detail the energy needs (electricity, heating – steam/hot water, cooling…) to develop a customized solution by integrating different technologies.
In addition to new production assets, we will verify the energy efficiency potential: for example, waste heat recovery from flue gases, boiler optimization, etc. We will integrate innovative control mechanisms to improve the business case: for example, combining PV+battery with CHP or electric boiler, and combining it with grid services via an aggregator.
- Steam/hot water production
- Agro-industry: biogas cogeneration with biogas purification
- “Peakers” with volatile power profile
- Logistics and cooling centers with high energy requirements
- Heat recovery in plants with high temperature furnaces