John Cockerill Defense develops and conducts training dedicated to turret and combat systems operators and to maintenance technicians at all maintenance levels.
This global training concept is suited to Cockerill® weapons systems customers as well as institutional and private partners of John Cockerill Defense wishing to benefit from our expertise for their defense and security needs.
From theory to practice
Our John Cockerill Defense training is both theoretical and practical:
- On the real weapons systems of customers;
- On the latest generation Agueris® simulators (some of which are embedded);
- With real firing sessions on a dedicated firing range ;
- At all levels of maintenance of the equipment.
Our John Cockerill Defense training can involve:
- New equipment reception
- Technical and technical-operational use of inherited equipment
- Maintenance and t improvement of know-how throughout the life cycle
- Training of crews, including firing session supervision
A structure based on 4 pillars
This global comprehensive, secured and unique training system is based on four pillars:
- A main training site in Commercy (France), with modern training methods, John Cockerill Defense equipment (vehicles, Cockerill® turrets and Agueris® simulators) and secured information networks;
- An Advanced Training and Firing facility (ATF) located on the French Suippes military camp;
- A robust logistics organization with ammunition storage facility.
- An integrated operational organization.
Because it responds to demands of modification and evolution unique to John Cockerill, this training package is transposable to other sites outside of France and adaptable to other configurations.