Training in the use and maintenance of weapons systems
From theory to practiceOur John Cockerill Defense training is both theoretical and practical:
- On the real weapons systems of customers;
- On the latest generation Agueris® simulators (some of which are embedded);
- With real firing sessions on a dedicated firing range ;
- At all levels of maintenance of the equipment.
- New equipment reception
- Technical and technical-operational use of inherited equipment
- Maintenance and t improvement of know-how throughout the life cycle
- Training of crews, including firing session supervision
A structure based on 4 pillarsThis global comprehensive, secured and unique training system is based on four pillars:
- A main training site in Commercy (France), with modern training methods, John Cockerill Defense equipment (vehicles, Cockerill® turrets and Agueris® simulators) and secured information networks;
- An Advanced Training and Firing facility (ATF) located on the French Suippes military camp;
- A robust logistics organization with ammunition storage facility.
- An integrated operational organization.