For 200 years, John Cockerill has been putting its expertise and its visionary spirit to the service of defense and the security of citizens. Thanks to a unique combination of skills in software engineering, ballistics and mecatronics, we conceive and develop complete and innovative solutions in the domain of weapons systems, including:
- Modular Cockerill® gun turrets from 25 to 120 mm caliber, combining high fire power and light weight for high mobility armored vehicles and which guarantee performance and protection for the crew;
- Technical and tactical training on Cockerill® systems with theoretical and practical courses, real firing and training on Agueris® simulators;
- Virtual, immersive or on-board Agueris® simulators (fixed or mobile);
- Lifecycle management for Cockerill® weapons systems from technical and human to Maintaining in Operational Condition, from modernization to documentation and including spare parts and tooling;
- The development of new functionalities destined to constantly improve the capacities of Cockerill® systems; Anticipating the growing and evolving demands of land-based armed forces in terms of polyvalence and mobility, this is the strength of our innovation. By taking advantage of the latest technological advances such as Artificial Intelligence our John Cockerill Defense teams develop ever more cutting edge solutions to improve the use of Cockerill® systems, throughout the whole of their life-cycle.
John Cockerill Defense has installations in Belgium, France, Spain, the United States, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Poland, the United Arab Emirates and Singapore.